Friday, May 06, 2005

Finally Friday

This week is almost over... finally. It's been a long one. That may have something to do with the fact that I haven't really slept in a week. Everything in life gets a little fuzzy when you're sleep deprived. I guess the problem is that my body is still on OIF (Operation Iraqi Freedom) standard time. It's been over a year since "Clark" got back, but my body still wakes me up at all the random hours that used to be of importance. Until two years ago I wasn't a borderline insomniac... thanks a lot Clark, you rock. Yes the Empress has plenty of sarcasm for everyone today.

At least it's Friday, maybe FG and I can get out of work at a human time... rather than being like Kathy Lee's kids. Hey a girl can dream!!

Happy Friday my friends!!! I hope you all survived Cinco de Mayo!!