Monday, February 13, 2006

How Can One Piss Audrey Off? Allow Me to Count the Ways

Image hosting by Photobucket
I can be an intense person as most of you know; but generally, I am easy-going and pretty laid back. I don't let the little things get to me and I'm not particularly good at holding grudges. In fact, you can count the people I actually
hate on one hand with fingers to spare. There are, however, a few things one should steer clear from unless the intention is to evoke my wrath. These items are (in no particular order, of course):
  1. Never underestimate me or what I am capable of doing. Never assume that I am naive. My silence rarely indicates ignorance.

  2. Do not lie about me and assume that I won't find out...I always do...

  3. Do not put words in my mouth nor attribute attitudes to me that I don't hold. I have plenty of my own and no compunction about sharing them

  4. Do not make me pay for someone else's mistakes. We all have baggage...but I am not responsible for yours

  5. DO NOT confuse my forgiveness for weakness. I choose to forgive you because I love you; not because I don't know what you've done or continue to do.


I know there will be questions, there always are, and I love that ya'll actually love me enough to wonder. Yes this post was provoked, but please don't think for a second that I have added anyone to the hate list. I am upset and I am hurt and while this will pass...I am far too tough to let it get me down for long; I do currently feel as though someone cut the cord on my parachute after I jumped out of the plane...though perhaps it's what I needed to ensure that I don't even contemplate what I shouldn't.

MOH reminded me the other day that we don't ever want to be those people who are afraid to live life without a Plan B securely in place. I have never been that girl, and I am not about to start now. So, if a cut parachute is what it takes...then it's a small price to pay.