Thursday, January 26, 2006

When the Grown-ups Leave

Image hosting by Photobucket
All of the attorneys and the firm partners (wow that sounds kinda dirty) are off-site in an all day meeting. And you know what they say: When the cats are away...the mice will play.

Or, in this case the mice will work on all the projects that have fallen by the wayside in favor of actual case production. Today is a catch-up day for me. I have a huge stack of paperwork on my desk that needs to be dealt with.
To prioritize:
  1. Safety Manual Checklists need to be organized. (I also need to read mine so I can submit my paperwork to...well, myself)

  2. about 75 Assembly Bill summaries need to be uploaded into the firm's Notable Legislation blog

  3. many, many (no I didn't bother to count) Legislation Digests need to be uploaded to the firm's LISd blog

  4. also, the newest installment of Engrossment needs to be uploaded

  5. last, but certainly not least, there is a new bill that needs typed for today

oh, and did I mention I have to leave early today for school? I did manage to get my marketing homework done already, so that is a big plus. I will have to fight rush hour traffic...but at least with the miracle of cell phones (and the tiny detail that I have an enormous minutes plan) I don't have to be bored.

Three hours and change of marketing class tonight. Should be interesting. Last week we voted, as a class, to forego most of the normal class breaks throughout the evening in favor of getting out early. I am a fan of that...though it means I might not get to see Ko'u kalohe tonight...we'll see. It depends on how tired my brain is after three hours of class.

Ok, back to my list 'o' responsibilities. Happy Thursday, ya'll.