Friday, November 11, 2005

Thank You

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Today, of all days, ya'll don't need to read my words, hear my opinions on inconsequential matters. Today is Veteran's Day or Rememberance Day.

This is a time when all I can say is thank you. I know my words cannot fully express the gratitude in my heart; nor can they illuminate fully the pride in my heart for my loved ones who are or have been in the military.

Rather than continue a feeble attempt to say all the things that need said, I direct you to a few people more eloquent than I.

First, I ask that you visit my dear friend Joan. She has a very moving and heartfelt tribute to a brave man with a beautiful soul.

Next, visit my wonderful Service sister, Lauren and see what she has to say.

Also, go see the fantastic Sgt. Hook who has a great photo tribute.

If you can, take the time to go say Thanks to these guys.

From the bottom of my heart, thank you to Clark, James, K, Greg, E, and all their brothers (and sisters) in arms.
Image hosted by Photobucket.com