Tuesday, December 13, 2005

Sevens

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

I haven't written much as of late, I know that and I'm sorry for my silence, but the real world has been taking precedence, as should be the case. At any rate, I hope to resume more regular writing very soon. There are a lot of changes occuring for me and I am rolling with it all. If I feel up to it, ya'll may get another audio post out of me. Sorry about the quality of the last one...cell phones and all.

For now, I have stolen a meme from the fabulous Ms. Rae.

Seven Thing to Do Before I Die
  1. Travel Europe

  2. Rebuild a 1970 Chevy Chevelle California Edition...without dropping it off to the boys

  3. finish college

  4. get married and have a family (yeah i'm traditional every now and then)

  5. visit every state in the country

  6. learn at least two more languages (right now the front-runners are Hawaiian and French)

  7. Live in Mexico at least once more

Seven Things I Cannot Do
  1. juggle more than one physical object at a time (I'm a great multi-tasker however)

  2. snow ski

  3. write simultaneously with both hands

  4. stand pretentious people (I feel that one Rae)

  5. say the alphabet backwards, and yes, I've tried to learn

  6. draw anything even remotely resembling art

  7. live without hope

Seven things that attract me to… (foreign and domestic bodies)
for the record, this is about the most weirdly worded question
  1. expressive eyes

  2. a deep and open soul

  3. sarcastic sense of humor

  4. broad shoulders

  5. frequently DCUs or some other type of uniform

  6. deeply-rooted faith

  7. strength mixed with compassion

Seven things I say most often
  1. oy vey

  2. love you

  3. whatever

  4. I quit

  5. yeah yeah

  6. when I grow up

  7. these days shit, damn, hell makes the list

Seven books (or series) that I love
  1. Fight Club

  2. Blackhawk Down

  3. The Jack Ryan books by Tom Clancy

  4. assorted plays of Shakespeare

  5. Coincidence of Memory

  6. Machiavelli's the Prince

  7. the Frances children's books

Seven movies I watch over and over again
  1. Tomb Raider (both of them)

  2. Love Actually

  3. anything with the Rock

  4. 10 Things I Hate About You

  5. Breakfast at Tiffany's

  6. Roman Holiday

  7. Fast and the Furious (1 and 2)