Tuesday, September 20, 2005

Red Moon Rising

Updated below

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Ever been afraid to look out the window because of what might await you outside? I am not a nturally fearful person...I am cautious because of experience, but I don't have a spirit of fear.

Here's a little secret about me; I have a completely irrational fear of door peepholes. You know, they're eye level (for most people) in the front door of most houses...well I am terrified to look through them. I have a fear that someone will jump through while I am looking out. I makes absolutely no sense and has no connection to any event in my life. (Thereby rendering the fear irrational) Anyway, I have been forcing myself into aversion therapy of sorts to get over it...I make myself look through the peephole whenever I go to answer the door. I am getting better...but that isn't actually the point.

The point is this: that feeling of fear that grips me when I have to look through the peephole has been plaguing me all week. Only this fear isn't irrational...there is something going on...I don't know what it is; but it's big. I'm not the only one who is feeling this. I had nonstop nightmares last night. I woke up in a cold sweat twice...that's not normal for me...there are some other things going on as well. I can't put my finger on all of it yet, but I am hoping to know before it's too late.

So, until I can narrow down what's going on and who it involves, do me a favor ya'll...check in if I haven't heard from you in a while. Just let me know you're alright for the time being. Clark...this means you too, check in with TG if you need to...

Sigh...and usually the moon is so peaceful for me...but there is something in the air...

***UPDATE*** The disquiet is getting worse. G is having the same responses. Most of ya'll have checked in, even Clark. It's bigger than individuals...but I know little else that I want to discuss. I'm still not sleeping...the moon was red again last night...and full. I'm functioning on about two hours of sleep. Thanks Judy and Rie for being there last night.