Saturday, September 10, 2005

Meme Madness

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Ok, so with everything going on right now, I have been seriously lagging in getting the latest memes (that have been so graciously bestowed to me...please know i'm only slightly sarcastic) out and sent onward. I don't believe in tagging people myself, but my fantastic friend Niccola sent this to me. If you wanna play along, go ahead and leave it in the comments or trackback...whichever. :-)

Ok so here it is: Top 5 Albums you Can Listen to from Beginning to End

1. Can'tneverdidnothin' ~ Nikka Costa

2. The Very Best of Chicago ~ Chicago (yeah I know it's a two disc set...leave me be! ;-)

3. Daylight Again ~ Crosby, Stills & Nash

4. No Name Face ~ LifeHouse

5. Cocky ~ Kid Rock (silence, a little rage does me good)

**also a couple notables that didn't quite make the list: Nickelback (Silver Side Up), 30 Seconds to Mars (S/T), Sheryl Crow (Greatest Hits), Limp Bizkit (Results May Vary), SR-71 (Right Now) and Billy Miles (S/T)**

Ok for those who care, I will be posting something more meaningful and patriotic later on, but let's face it, the middle of the night is when I'm most manic, not sentimental.