Tuesday, August 30, 2005

Revelations of the Rummy

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Today, I am exhausted. I didn’t manage to fall asleep until 4 am. Needless to say, I am having a difficult time functioning well. I did however, have time to contemplate many things and I came to a few conclusions:

1. I hate wind…this also feeds into my hatred of mini-blinds. Ours caused massive drama in the house last night…we use open windows rather than the central air at night…last night however the wind started gusting in the middle of the night slamming blinds and doors all over the house. Scared the hell out of Grace, Jeanne and I. I’m not sure how Jean fared on the couch downstairs…she didn’t answered when we called…hopefully she slept through it all.

2. Being chemically unbalanced is not always all it’s cracked up to be. The not sleeping portion of the program has officially gotten old.

3. My roommates are fantastic people and I am definitely thankful for Grace. I am also going to miss having Jeanne around for the next week.

4. I spent part of the night worrying for friends and family in the South…familia, Joan, let me know ya’ll are ok.

5. Finally, Chuck Palahniuk is brilliant. His writing is genius. I finished reading Stranger Than Fiction last night.