Thursday, August 25, 2005

Everyone is Entitled


Sigh…Reading the news has become tedious as every one says the same things. The MSM seems to be regurgitating the same few stories over the last week. I have many opinions of my own…but I currently lack the energy to turn any of them into comprehensible thoughts let alone something worth reading. So, instead I point you to some other fabulous people whose brain power appears to be in complete working order. ;-)

While I hate how much camera time Cindy Sheehan has been receiving, I do think the opposition needs to be heard. This issue is getting a lot of coverage around here as it’s centered virtually in my own back yard. Real, sincere troop support is a big deal in this area.

Check out what some of the others have to say.

Also, check out some of the soldier blogs around here. You might be surprised by what they think.

If you haven’t gotten around to it, Seven Inches of Sense is up and running again and all the Service posts are up. Good stuff.


Posted by Picasa