Friday, August 26, 2005

Almost There


Migraines suck. Yep that is the official stance I’m taking with that issue. I have had raging migraine for the last 24 hours and it doesn’t appear to be lessening. I am at work for the time being, but that was mostly because I have a project I need to finish. I haven’t even picked up a case yet this morning. Instead I am currently editing a stubborn and tedious set of documents known as “Points and Authorities”. My boss asked me to help her with all the technical points of editing, so now my brain is struggling to keep up. I have three of the four done; but formatting has been a beast. I’m not sure I can even count how many different formats have been melded together. I realize that this is a boring subject, but at least ya’ll only have a paragraph or so of my rambling to contend with…I am editing page 97 right about now…

I am only working a half-day today as my head is steadily worsening as I sit and stare at a computer screen. There is a couch and a Fiorinol calling my name and I am more than happy to oblige.

The fabulous Miss Jean is providing yours truly with an Ethernet card so that I can join the modern world at home too; so I need to be clear headed to drive over and pick it up…I am determined that we will have DSL in our home before this weekend is up. Wish me luck ;-)

Hope ya’ll have a fabulous weekend!!!


Posted by Picasa