Monday, August 29, 2005

Another Day


Well, my head is markedly better today than it was Friday. The only good thing about Friday was that being home in the middle of the day allowed me a few extra minutes to hang out with the new roommate, Jeanne. We bonded over General Hospital and migraines. She is such a blessing to have in the house. It seems like everyday one of the three of us (Grace, Jeanne or myself) comments how much we all love living together. Really, I couldn’t ask for a better roommate situation.

Anyway, this weekend was busy…oh so busy…we made time however to venture on out to G’s bar. It was very low key and lots of fun…made better by the fact that G was completely surprised that we showed and even her roommates came out to play. A good time was had by all…(I even got called a Hawaiian hooker) ;-)

On Sunday, Grace and I were domestic…we baked cookies, we cleaned the kitchen, I did laundry, and we hung out with Jeanne and watched Gilmore Girls.

She’s leaving tomorrow for a week in Alaska…we’re gonna miss her around the house. So just a note to all the bears out there: Leave Jeanne alone! She doesn’t like you and has no desire to get to know you better. She is on vacation and would like to return to Cali (and our home) in one uneaten piece. Thank you. ;-)

Speaking of a different Jean, she is absolutely fantastic and is once again saving my arse. She is hooking up my internet and laptop as I type. She graciously offered to provide us with an Ethernet card, so that Trevor can talk to the DSL ish. Yes, we are moving into the 21st century like the normal people. ;-) Yay!!!


Posted by Picasa