Wednesday, August 31, 2005

The Glass is Halfway


... Over...It’s Wednesday, that means I am halfway through my week…may I just say that it couldn’t come quickly enough this week. I’m hormonal, I know that. I don’t enjoy that fact, but there it is and I can’t do anything about it. I am doing my best to not be bitchy, and really, how much more should people be allowed to expect??

Ok, so I realize that this is coming out of nowhere, or so it would seem…well one of the girls here at work is upset with me…like many things in life, it’s just a matter of perspective. Anyway, I have tried repeatedly to work this out with her; she refuses to speak to me. Which, I must say, makes for an interesting work environment. So, I am now at the point that I don’t care to expend any more effort. I have done all I can and now I have to sit back and wait for her to stop acting like a girl.

Have I mentioned that I miss working with all guys?? At least then, people said what they meant, there was no walking on eggshells, and if something did come to a head, you yell or fight it out and it’s over…done…live moves on.

Well at least I have fire cadets tonight…so I will get to hang with some of my favorite firefighter this evening…did I mention JD is working?? I haven’t seen him since he had ankle surgery at the beginning of the month. It will be good to see him…I miss the old days sometimes. Hehehe. Anyway, I haven’t talked to S in days and I’m hoping that he remembers all the things he’s supposed to have in order for tonight. Guess I should call and remind him…that’s what sisters are for, or so I hear.


Posted by Picasa