Tuesday, November 01, 2005

All Saints

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Happy All Saints Day ya'll! I have so much to say that I doubt I will get it all out. But, I am going to try. I suppose that I will have to write this in stages; but I can start here.


This weekend was wonderful and busy and distracting and exactly what I needed. Friday night, the whole crew (minus G, Kee and Spencer) went to the Rascal Flatts concert. It was a lot of fun; though the show itself left something to be desired. I'm sorry but dramatic lighting and elaborate sets do not make up for good, old-fashioned performing!

After the concert, we T and I played "cat and mouse" on the drive to G's bar. It was karaoke night (of course) so we had to go sing and play!! Grace and I sang one song...I would have sung more, but my voice was already shot to hell from the smoke at the concert. Jean rocked several songs however. It was good times!!

Jean and T left at one or so...I think...and Jean, D and I stayed until after closing as has become our custom...we would leave earlier some nights, but Kee won't stand for it...and around there, Kee's word is law...not that we'd have it any other way. ;-)

I will write more, but for now, I am off to bed.