Friday, October 21, 2005

Audrey

Friendly Survival Guide

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

I am again hosting Seven Inches of Service this week. Hopefully, Miss Joan will be back with us next week; but until then, I will again try to fill her fabulous heels. This week's topic is: What can our civilian friends do to support us? What should they say, what should they refrain from saying? What can they do to actually help us? What do we actaully need or want in terms of family involvement? How can we help our families understand what we are going through and what we need their response to be?

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

My post is definitely running late this week, I will fill it in this weekend, but since My Service Sisters have worked so hard on their entries; it's a crime for me to keep them hidden. So here is half of this week's enstallment of Seven Inches of Service. Enjoy.