Friday, October 14, 2005

Friday's Flurries

When something troubles you, talk to your friends. Their compassion helps.
That's my horoscope for today. As I chuckle about how simplistic and true it is; I just have to say, I am so blessed! I have amazing friends. I wonder at times how I managed to find so many incredible people who actually like hanging out with me...you are all fabulous!

So posting will be sporadic this weekend as I will be MIA until Sunday night or Monday morning. Sunday is fabulous Miss Jean's (though soon I will have to type Mrs.) ;-) wedding. She is with Grace and I until Sunday and the flurry of activity has already begun. Jean is so prepared that it makes my job so much easier!! I will be wrangling bridesmaids and family members this weekend and attempting to keep Jean sane.

Sleep will be elusive for the next couple days, but it should be fun! Congrats Jean and Spencer!! I love you both! I hope ya'll have a good weekend. I will share stories when I can.