Monday, October 10, 2005

Tag, I'm It

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

I was tagged to do this by my dear friend, Rae. So here it goes:

The rules are:
  1. Search your blog archive.

  2. Find your 23rd post.

  3. Find the fifth sentence (this is meant to say something about you).

  4. Post that sentence in your blog along with these instructions.

  5. Tag five people to do the same.


The fifth line of my 23rd post is: I never intended to leave San Diego...and I sure as hell didn't intend to stay here for this long.

I don't usually tag people, but this time I will because I am, by nature, a curious creature. Besides, if Rae can tag people, I can too!! Love ya Rae!

Rie
Bette
Judy
Grace
Jean

Just as Rae said, if you want to just leave it in the comment rather than posting it on your own site, that's fine. I just wanna see your answers! ;-)