Thursday, October 06, 2005

Finally Time

TaaDaa!!!!
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Ok ya'll, so it has taken longer than I had anticipated; but two of the three blogs I have created for my firm are up and running. There are still many changes that this perfectionist first-born wishes to make, however, the blogs are presentable and operational.

I launched them Monday night, and so far we've gotten a respectable amount of attention from the legal world. For those of you who don't know, I work for a research law firm. My official job title is "Senior Research Typist" but that is only a fraction of what I do in the course of an average day. Anyway, I had the good idea a couple of weeks ago that our firm should be utilizing the internet for marketing in some less traditional ways.

The end result: I was nominated/volunteered/coerced...whichever word you'd like to use...to implement all these ideas. So, without too much further ado, I present the labor of the last two weeks:
Legislative Intent Digest and Legislative Intent Engrossment.

For once, mania has been incredibly useful...since I can't sleep, I write/edit/configure HTML code until all hours of the night. The plan is for more information to be added on a regular basis. Both sites are being tied to the firm's new official website, which will hopefully be launched within the next two weeks. Much work still to do, but I wanted to share my "brainchild" with all of you.

Special thanks to
Joan for teaching me so much! Thank you Rie, Bette and Judy for staying up through the nights with support, encouragement and advice. You ladies all rock!!

I will keep ya'll posted on the continued development of this project. If you want, head on over and let me know what you think. For all my wonderful friends in the legal profession, your input is appreciated as well. :-D I want these sites to ba as user friendly as possible!