Wednesday, October 05, 2005

Early Memories

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
So, the other night I was filling out one of those random questionnaires that my friend Nicola sent me. One of the questions was: "What is the first music you remember hearing?"

Well kids, here it is:


Tons of Songs at WebCodez.com!
with Customized Skin Player!


I was about three years old and I even remember where I was. It was late in the evening and my parents, the dog and I were coming back home from g-ma's house. We were in my mom's 1973 El Camino 454 SS. (I loved the car) I was all curled up in my cubbyhole behind the seats, all snuggled into blankets...yes this was before child seatbelt laws came into effect.

I remember laying down in "my spot" with the dog and my doll, just listening to my dad sing along with the Blue Oyster Cult. They are still a favorite of mine. THe songs weren't too profound (except Don't Fear the Reaper) but most of them were fun.

Now you know just one more part of my strange childhood...just wait until I share my favorite Christmas song with ya'll...