Tuesday, October 25, 2005

Just Breathe

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Crazy thoughts have quick wings

My very dear friend,
Rie wrote an absolutely beautiful post the other day, and I just feel compelled to share it.

My thoughts today refuse to be ordered...my mind has been a torrent of jumbled thoughts and half memories. I slept last night...about five hours of real sleep...only partial obstructed by dreams. I even had a couple of my own dreams last night. That was refreshing. But I woke up with an odd combination of songs running through my brain. The second verse of Breathe (2am) was on loop in my head. Later on I came to understand why. I am now back in control of myself and my emotions. The song I'ma leave ya'll with for today is one I hadn't heard in forever...but I do like it; so I'm going to share. Bonus points ot anyone who recognizes the song without
googling it.

I will write more, but for now, this is all I can do. I am trying and every day I do a bit better.