Wednesday, January 25, 2006

True That

Image hosting by Photobucket
In case anyone needed further proof that the wonderful Ms. Feisty totally rocks, check this out. She has it right on. I know I feel like that frequently.

What brings this on? I have a presentation for work in about an hour. I am way behind on the upkeep and implementation for this project. Why? Because we are severely understaffed and I am not actually capable of being in more than one place at a time. I only pretend to be a superhero. ;-)

I spent three hours last night working on HTML coding for the work sites. Plus I had several hours of my own coding homework that needed done. I still have a lot to do before Saturday for my class. I even made Ko'u kalohe listen to me read about computer programming. I feel so dense when I read the book. Ah well, c'est la vie. I really must get the rest of my work done before the presentation. Back into the 4th Circle of Hell I go.

Oh, and if you get the chance, go congratulate, Ms. Rae who for three nights in March will be the angry one.