Wednesday, January 18, 2006

Better by the Moment

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Today is a better day. It started out rainy, but now the sun is shining and because of last night's fiorinol, I am slightly dazed. Now I remember why I spent so long strung out on pain killers in high school...sometimes it's nice to not feel everything so sharply. (Lest ya'll worry about me, I am fine. Just musing outloud as it were). Anyway, I am starting to get back into the swing of being a student. I am trying to get caught up in my Web Publishing class.

Fortunately for me I have wonderful friends who have taught me quite a bit about HTML coding and stylesheets and the like. Obviously I need to know much more, hence this class...but at least I'm not floundering here at the beginning. I think I will order my books tonight or tomorrow morning from Amazon.

I have been listening to one of my favorites this morning...listen for yourselves.
"Could You Be Loved" By Bob Marley

I have no profound thought today, but a good friend of mine does, go see what she has to say.