Thursday, December 29, 2005

Some Things

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
There are a few things I've learned (or at least realized) in the last few days.


  • Just when you think life might settle down; there will be a curve ball


  • I have far more patience then I ever thought possible


  • There are some people whose actions I will never comprehend


  • There are some people who will never be happy because they refuse to let themselves see beauty in anything


  • Those people make me alternately angry and sad


  • Sleep is underrated


  • I can never underestimate the power of faith and hope


  • Sometimes it doesn't have to make sense to anyone else in the world to be right for me


  • I have amazing friends and I am grateful for each one inside the circle


  • I am so ready to start a new year with a clean slate

  • I don't actually make resolutions and I don't stake a ton of importance on December 31st. I am ready for a new year. There are things I want and things I want to be done with. I will get into more details tomorrow.

    I was reading poetry by one of my favorites tonight. This one is called: What I've Learned Since Leaving the Ground ~ Sign Language

    Memories follow me
    To be ignorant
    of your past
    is a choice.
    To accept it
    in all forms,
    from place to place,
    continually ABSORBING
    all moments possible
    is not uncertainty,
    not naive.
    It is willingness
    to join soil, sound,
    hands.