Tuesday, January 31, 2006

Pretty Things

Image hosting by Photobucket
Lest anyone forget, I am a girl. A girly girl at times even. I may enjoy getting my hands dirty, but I also love pretty things. Yesterday, I got home from work to find that a package had arrived. Said package contained some very pretty things.

I finally got around to ordering some art prints from a favorite artist of mine. In case ya'll haven't seen her work,
Shano is fabulous!! I think I found her work several months ago through a link on either this lovely lady's site or over at the wonderful Miss Christina's former haunt. At any reat, I really love Shano's work and so I broke down and went a little art crazy. I am hoping to get more in the next couple months.

Look here to see what I got so far:
this one, this, this one is for my mom and finally I couldn't bear to leave without her.

That was my pared down list...She has several more that I want...but I must pace myself...hehehe. But I'm definitely not manic. lol.