Friday, May 06, 2005

Edict from the Empress


Ok so it's not actually an edict, but rather a magnificent idea that arose while G and I were having lunch yesterday. We are both currently plagued with individualized types of Kryptonite. Anyway, yesterday was a particularly bad day for each of us (memory-wise), I couldn't get Clark out of my head and she couldn't get Kent out of hers. So here is the solution we came up with:

We will round up Clark and Kent and lock them in a room together. Inevitably, they will start talking only to realize the the only common ground they have is us. (Well used to have, they each managed to fuck it up in a truly royal fashion) At any rate, knowing the two of them, as we do, G and I are positive that the boys will get into a fight. For those of you who know Clark, you know it doesn't take much to get him mad. ;-) Well it's pretty much a given that they would get pissed off at one another that the other had a great girl and because he treated her like shit, things didn't work out. Yes that is indeed the understatement of the years...but whatever, technicalities.

So G and I figure, let them go at it for a while. The entertainment value of Clark and Kent fighting would be worth whatever other drama came about. Then it occurred to us that we don't want them pummeled too much, after all they're kinda cute. So every fight needs a referee, right? That's what we think too. So here is our nominee for fight judge: JD. We're gonna let him mediate this prizefight.

It'll go down something like this: JD will let them fight for a while, listen to what they both have to say. Then, he'll have enough of the bullshit and set each of them straight. See, JD is pretty even keeled, until you mess with his girls...then you better duck and cover, 'cause JD's is one shit list you don't wanna be on. Clark and Kent will be forcefully reminded that they each fucked up entirely on their own. G and I were actually model girlfriends...which may just be a first for each of us... (G, we really do rock!) Each of them lost what we all know they really cared about.

Sigh...I'd love to be a fly on the wall for that confrontation. But alas, it won't ever happen. That's ok too...I don't actually harbor any animosity whatsoever toward Clark. I really do wish him the best. I want him to be happy...I just wish that if it's not with me that he would at least have the decency to stay out of my head.

Posted by Hello