Wednesday, May 25, 2005

Halfway There!


It’s Wednesday, thank God! It means my week is half over. It has been absolutely insane around the office this week. We have a huge number of cases to go out to a client by Friday, and somehow we are supposed to find the time for this project in the midst of all the regular things we do. I guess I forgot to mention that I’m now a superhero….whatever…anyway, my brain is fried everyday when I leave lately.

My department is fully understaffed and unfortunately, we made the mistake of being efficient and capable…that’s the last time I’ll do that! Now they think that FG and I are able to leap tall buildings in a single bound…or at least read minds.

Today’s case load is shaping up to be about the same…it’s a good thing we have fun and crank our music up loud enough to drown out the rest of the office…ya’ll have never seen a law firm quite like this. But, when you’re the best you can get away with a lot…that makes work more bearable…either way, I have a very long day ahead of me.

The sun is shining…the song runnin’ through my head: “It’s a beautiful day, not a cloud in sight, so I guess I’m doin’ alright!” ~ Jo Dee Messina…I think…


Posted by Hello