Monday, May 23, 2005

San Diego


I'm back...I'm alive. This weekend was amazing!!! The stories will come out in pieces because I have so many to tell...but I had so many incredible experiences this weekend!!

The night I got in, Miss Jess and I made the rounds at "Cheers" before we went home and crashed out with roommates and "Sex and the City"...good times had by all.

San Diego was gorgeous everyday...warm, sunny and perfect. I have really missed my city...traffic and all. I finally got to fulfill my Santana's craving...I'm tellin' ya, if you're in the San Diego area...carne asada California burritos are the way to go...hehehehe.

It was good to see old friends and new ones...we even picnicked in the park...ya gotta love San Diego! As always time was in too short supply. But I did something smart last night...(makes up for some of the other things I did this weekend) ;-) I volunteered my seat on the plane to someone else...not only did I get an extra night in San Diego, but I got killer flight credits for next time...my next ticket is now paid for! Score!! Man, I love this city!

Posted by Hello