Monday, June 27, 2005

Busy, Busy


This weekend was busy as usual…nothing too exciting or out of the ordinary. Mamacita has a job interview today so I took her to Mecca to get make-up…ooh and for the record, MAC has some fabulous new palettes coming out July 15th!! And the brush collections…fantastic! Ok that’s the end of the commercial…MAC just makes me happy. Anyway, we got Mamacita some great clothes for her interview and some for just regular teaching days. It was fun…I know she likes having my eye for color and looks available for advice.

Saturday was family BBQ day…it happens about twice a month…either we go to Napa or my aunt and her boys come up our way…soon I’ll get to host Family BBQ in my own place!! Yay! That makes me happy too.

Hey, look, it appears that I am in a good mood without realizing it. Not that I was in a bad mood, I guess I just didn’t stop to think about it… and with my serious lack of sleep the last week or so, it’s a wonder I am functioning at all. But that’s ok, as Nikka says: “You can choose the rain, but I choose the sun...that's all I need to free myself”


Posted by Hello