Friday, June 24, 2005

Late Night Literature


I finally have few spare minutes to read now that my insomnia has returned. Ok, it’s not that bad, I do sleep and without the aid of sleeping pills…but my sleep is often interrupted and always fitful. I hate it, but what can I do? I know why I can’t sleep…well I have a pretty good guess anyway…when Clark doesn’t sleep, I don’t sleep. It sucks and really it makes no sense, but there it is…at least if I don’t sleep and it’s on me, then Clark sleeps fitfully too.

At any rate, I digress…yes I realize that is the reason half of you read this in the first place: just to see how random I am each day. So, right now I am reading three books…yeah I know, I know…but I don’t have ADD I swear, I just always read more than one book at a time.


Anyway, I am currently reading Diary by Chuck Palahniuk and Deliver Us From Evil by Sean Hannity. (G-ma bought it for me) I am also reading a book about the legal intent of the Constitution...and when that gets boring...or I need comparison, I pick up The Prince by Niccolo Machiavelli. I have read it numerous times but I find it fascinating every time.

Ok so I'm not actually going to bore you with a history lesson, but what do you expect? I was Pre-Law/History for five years with a triple minor in Sociology, Psychology and Renaissance Government and the impact on Modern Democracy. Yeah it's a mouthful...but it gave me a good reason to learn Latin...now if only I had taken the time to learn Greek...yes I am weird...thanks for loving me anyway, ya'll.

Posted by Hello