Tuesday, June 21, 2005

Time to Breathe


Howdy all…Happy Tuesday. I took yesterday off…not just from writing, but from work as well. Miss Jess was still here and we had a million and one things to do. She left this morning and for the first time neither one of us had to feel sad…we’re moving in six weeks!!!!!

The exciting part is that we picked an apartment complex…we know where we are going to live now and it only took us freakin’ forever to figure it all out. Hehehe. Anyway, the place is gorgeous…and we can have Tiny dog. That is a definite bonus for me; I wasn’t looking forward to leaving my dog behind…yet again. Who would have thought a 6 pound dog would be so much trouble? Eh, I love my little dog…

Now we are on the waiting list…we want a first or second floor…I do not want a third floor walkup… no thanks. My lupus would go crazy…and let’s face it…no one wants to take Tiny out to pee at midnight when you have to walk six flights of stairs by the time it’s said and done…nope…it’s nice to be in a position to be a little picky…not a lot picky, but just enough. So now they just need to call us.

I am so exhausted emotionally and physically after the last week. There was drama on every front…and most sides as well. ;-) It’s just been a long roller coaster of a ride…between Clark, JD, Miss Jess, my dumb big brother, work, Miss H, Jean’s party (which was a blast, by the way), house hunting, oy…it makes me exhausted to even think about it.

There were good times, great times, and downright lame ass times…I am glad we had this weekend, but I’m also really glad that it’s over now. Sigh…time to breathe…


Posted by Hello