Wednesday, April 26, 2006

Vin Vin Vin

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Ok, so here is the short version. I am on day four of a killer migraine. There isn't enough Vinvin in the known universe and yet, I am still at work. We are swamped here and it doesn't look like things will be changing much in the next week or so.

My birthday was awesome!! I had so much fun. Thanks everyone who came out or wished me well. It was a memorable time. Yes, Cookie was drunk at Vogue and it was wonderful. I sang karaoke (I broke my rule and sang drunk...it was Sir Mix-a-lot, what was I to do?) and I only drunk dialed one person.

No not who ya'll are thinking. I didn't talk to either JD or Clark and in retrospect that's probably all for the better. I was surrounded by people who love me and I couldn't ask for more.

This year is going to be a good one; I feel it already.

I will write more once I get to feeling better. I need all the brain power I can get just to get through work right now.