Thursday, July 07, 2005

Reading Rundown


Today at work, I am swamped…lots of cases…lots of attorneys wanting me to *gasp* work or at least pretend to. ;-) I’m still without FG, so there is even more for me to do. So I am going to do something I rarely do, for the time being, I’ma let you in on what I’m reading…I’m just too busy to order my thoughts, that, and I’m also not feeling particularly creative right now. So her ya go:

The Fabulously Feisty Christina and the fantastic Miss Joan tackle the issue of jealousy: the green eyed monster.

Also, the always thought-provoking and hilarious Jason talks about Howard Dean and then an entirely different type of green. (ok, oops, I had no intention of making that rhyme...oh well)

Then, hop on over to see Chad, he’s got some great new pictures up and some interesting views from the front lines.

If I get more time somehow today I will see what else I can come up with for your reading pleasure. :-)

***SIGH, it starts again…the third set of fire truck sirens for this morning…it’s shaping up to be a busy one all around***


Posted by Picasa