Wednesday, July 27, 2005

Stupid People Everywhere

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

In case anyone wondered, I hate people... no, really, I do. By and large, people are lame and I could do without their drama for a while. It seems that everywhere I turn lately, there are dumbasses a plenty.

Here at work we have far more than our quota. So, first off, I hate people who get rewarded for bad behavior or for not doing their jobs. It is review time around here...that is a joke...and so not the funny kind. "It's drama. Bad, not funny Roseanne kind of drama." (anyone know that movie??


Anyway, I am so not holding my breath for the raise that I (and FG, D and the other office staff) deserve. No, instead some people who do nothing but sit on their fat asses and make more work for us will be getting the raises and/or bonuses. If I didn't need this money, albeit pathetic as it is, I would quit today. I don't even think I would look back. I hate working here...but unfortunately the job market isn't what I would call booming around here. I love what I do, but I can't afford to be one of Kathie Lee's kids for much longer.

Secondly, I hate people who make it their life's mission to be obnoxious. So I was thrilled about the recent outcome in San Diego.It's about damn time that
this happens. San Diego has enough other problems.

More things I hate: Celebrities who grandstand about some aspect of politics without ever bothering to become informed or provide any constructive suggestions to change the course of action of whatever they are protesting today. Miss Sadie has a great take on this

It's also nice to know (although I wish she didn't have to have so much drama herself) that I'm not the only one who has an intense dislike for most humans right now...it appears that Miss Judy has some words of her own.