Friday, July 22, 2005

Dreaming Again


So glad it’s Friday again…it’s been another long week. I went to bed last night at about 9:30 with the help of some really good drugs…I was apparently doing penance to the migraine gods…again. This week my sleep has been plagued with dreams…dreams I don’t understand, and can’t put my finger on.

There has only been one so far this week that has had any real meaning…and it wasn’t for me. I’m so thankful my friend knew what to do with the information, because I was at a loss. I knew it was important, but it’s difficult to disseminate information you can’t process yourself.

So maybe the dreams will slow down again now that I have paid attention and passed along the information entrusted to my poor, overly stressed mind. If only I could sleep more than a few hours at a time. I was talking with Grace this morning and she asked how I slept. (“On me back, Mush”) The answer: I slept a lot, I only woke up three times.

That’s not normal…normal people sleep through the night. Right? Normal people don’t wake up at the same time every single night because they missed a phone call two years ago. I don’t know how to fix it. My manic brain can be slowed though meds…not slowed completely, but enough that I can relax. But the waking up, well that happens even when I take sleeping pills, which, for the record, I do very rarely.

On another note, I am once again stressing about money. I swear, I hate feeling this obsessed with money…I really don’t like the stuff. I mean I like being able to pay my bills and play…but I certainly don’t chase money…if that were the case, I wouldn’t be at this job, and I certainly wouldn’t find military men appealing. ;-) I just want to be able to pay for everything on time and maybe still afford name-brand ramen.


Posted by Picasa