Tuesday, July 19, 2005

And On it Goes

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

I am still dealing with the drama of switching servers here at work. My progress has been greatly impeded yet again. I am frustrated, but trying not to take it out on others. The cases are kinda piling up and FG and I are still working the kinks out of the brand new report sytem that they are, of course, instituting the same time as the server switch. Absolutely ridiculous, but that's how it works around here. Needless to say, I have much to do this afternoon; and with my current karma: nothing will be easy. Anyway, here is a song for today. I just love Nikka's music. (Someday, I'ma sing like her...hey I gotta have dreams)

I Do Believe ~ Nikka Costa

I do believe in a few things that I've seen
But I'm still confused with what life's been showing me
And if I had it my way, I'd ask for a piece of you
What is it you wonder or what do you hold on to?

Some people think that a man is what he's making
Some people think that they're taking too long
Call me naive, because I'm young and always dreaming
But I am listening and I am searching for a way inside

I do believe in a few things that I've seen
No, I dont accept everything life's been showing me
If I had my way, I'd ask for a piece of you
What do you believe in and what else can I see in you?

Some people think that they're born with all the answers
Some people think about nothing at all
From what I've seen it's all in where you're looking
So I am listening and I am searching for an answer that I like