Thursday, July 14, 2005

So Sleepy


Ok, so I have a ton of work to do today, I have a mad migraine and I got about three hours of sleep last night. Suffice to say I am not the most pleasant creature to be around today. I just want to finish these federals and go home (early would be fantastic...hey, a girl can dream). So, to make up for how lame I am today, here is a rundown on what I am reading.

Learn about and support a worthy cause over at Miss Kathy's place.

Go reminisce about your childhood with Miss Joan. On that note, go read about a beloved author and take Rae's challenge.

Shake your collective head as Captain Obvious strikes again at Jason's.

And, when you have time, go catch up with Christina and Judy. While you're at it and in such a fantastically social mood, welcome the fantastic Ingrid to our ranks.

Love ya'll and hopefully I will be up to actually writing something of my own soon.

Posted by Picasa