Wednesday, July 13, 2005

Just One More Thing


So…I no longer have exciting plans for tonight. The Rascal Flatts concert got postponed until October. Something about the lead singer having laryngitis…some people’s kids! Nah, it’s alright, it does mean that I can go help with cadets tonight. I’m sure it will be interesting.

Oh and another thing, (yes I have one this time) I just got out of the longest meeting in the history of the world!! Ok, so it wasn’t that bad but it was two hours going over the same three things over and over again ad nauseum. It was ridiculous…and after arguing for so long we came to the conclusion that we are going to continue doing the same thing we have always done. Well, at least for half of it. The other half means more work for FG and me…less work for the attorneys. Oh and no raises…at least that’s what we took the Director’s words to mean.

I need outta here…seriously. Everyone keep your fingers crossed about the City jobs I applied for…what I hear is that there are three positions they are looking to fill, but at least one already has a temporary employee…which isn’t good news for me; but ya never know.


Posted by Picasa