Monday, July 25, 2005

Military Monday

Happy Monday ya'll! As is the custom around here, Monday means the Seven Inches of Service posts are up. Go check them out. This week we are discussing the power of BDUs/DCUs over a girl's libedo. ;-) It's good stuff...here's an excerpt of mine...

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

BDUs and DCUs: quite possibly the two best acronyms the army has to offer. I love a man in uniform! I have always liked men in uniform, but until Clark came along, I never fully understood the allure of camouflage. The first picture I ever saw of Clark was of him facing the camera, dressed in his BDUs, middle finger extended and a mischievous grin on his face…apparently, that was all it took. I was smitten.

I know that we’ve all written a lot about the huge downsides of deployment. All of it is true…deployments suck; but there is one little trade off that works in our favor…DCUs…I’ll take those over the BDUs anyday. Whenever Clark was in his, I wanted to rip them right back off of him. Not only is it about the sexiest view around, but it also made me damn proud to be his girlfriend.

Now go...read the rest.