Wednesday, February 22, 2006

Sickness Sucks

Image hosting by Photobucket
Poetic, I know. I have been sick off and on for the last four days and it's getting old. Friday night I had a migraine of Bibilical proportions. I'm only slightly exaggerating...I haven't been that ill from a migraine since I was 14. I was so sick I even left Clark and Kalohe unattended at the bar to go home and sleep. THe night ended up being fun for everyone else...so that makes me feel better. More on that story later...I don't have the energy for it right now.

Monday night I started to come down with a cold or something and by yesterday morning, I was completely ill. I didn't even move from bed until 3 pm. I tried...but I couldn't get the energy to even move. Today is better, I am back at work...but still not feeling great.


I apologize for all the phone calls, emails, texts, and visits I am behind on. I will eventually get caught up...but either be patient or expect to turn blue. I can not afford to stay sick.


On a positive note, I had a little time to read this weekend. I have three books started (as per usual) right now. I am reading: The Secret Language of Destiny, Savage Peace: Americans at War in the 1990's and The Portable Henry Rollins. Excellent reads all. I am hoping to finish at least a couple of them by the end of the weekend. I know Savage Peace will take longer...it's a very in-depth and technical read, but fascinating all the same.