Tuesday, February 14, 2006

Valentines

Image hosting by Photobucket
I usually boycott the traditional celebrations that take place today. I think it's just another marketing ploy (albeit an effective one) of the Hallmark Corporation to up their profits. However, I am in a good mood today; so instead of the cynical raving that you've most likely come to expect from me, I will take a moment to say something a bit different.


I want to use today as an excuse to tell the people I love just that. I LOVE YOU GUYS!!

You are fantastic friends, both in the real world and the blog realm. I am blessed to be surrounded by such caring, giving people.

I hope you all have a wonderful day knowing you are loved.

Oh, and another thing...it's officially G-ma Day!!! I pick them up from the airport at 10:30 tonight. :-) Yay me!