Thursday, May 04, 2006

Oy with the Poodles

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
I cannot begin to describe how tired I am of getting sick. It is beyond annoying and i don't have the time, energy or money to be sick much more this year. I got sent home from work today after two hours. Don't get me wrong, I'm thankful that my employers care whether or not i am well; but I have to work! The world doesn't care if I was ill, the bills still have to be paid. Fortunately, Jean loves me a lot and brought me soup. Yay! I am feeling better than i did this morning; but I have got to kick this fever so i can work tomorrow.

Enough ranting about that. Tomorrow is Cinco de Mayo. Not that i celebrate it as a holiday, but since i do live in Cali, there will be celebrations all around me. I may have to work tomorrow night if A gets slammed...I know they aren't bringing in any extra help for her.

My countdown for visiting Tennessee and g-ma is now into single digits. WooHoo!!! I am so very excited. And, from what i hear this trip is coming none too soon. G-ma is trying to decide how many tickets she will need in August...very strange to think about it that way. It's entirely possible that she will only need one. But as she would say, "I'm not gonna go borrowing trouble." I will just look forward to seeing them all in 9 days. :-)