Monday, May 08, 2006

Some Things

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Today I have had somewhat of a writer's block. I can't seem to order my thoughts. Being sick has kicked my lupus into high gear. That means not only is every part of my body causing me pain, but my skin is crawling on the inside. It's definitely not my favorite feeling.


Anyway, back to the writer's block. I have been reading Miss Amelie's blog for a while and I decided that she has some great ideas...one of which I am going to appropriate. I hope she doesn't mind too terribly. I decided that I will share ten random facts about myself...things that many of you probably don't yet know about me. So here goes:
  1. I used to speak fluent Spanish and while i was in college I taught myself latin. I also know enough French and Hawaiian to get myself into trouble

  2. I dream in Spanish when I'm really tired

  3. Most of my friends growing up were guys. Other girls intimidate me sometimes. Guys make more sense to me.

  4. Lancers are my favorite car...if I had a million dollars to spend on a car...I would still buy a Lancer....it would be the Ralliart Edition though or the Evo VIII. (I don't like the new ones)

  5. I love to bake but I HATE eating whatever I have baked. I much prefer to watch others eat.

  6. I've gotten the suicide call from someone I loved. I was 15. (He's actually ok as far as I know)

  7. I got out of running stadiums in high school because I bet my PE teacher I could out bench her...I did and she didn't make me do staduims for the rest of the year

  8. I love to wear tall heels. I learned to walk in stilettos by watching RuPaul.

  9. When I was little I wanted to grow up to be either She-Ra, Princess of Power or Susanna Hoffs, lead singer of the Bangles

  10. My favorite book from childhood was “To Think That I Saw It on Mulberry Street” by Dr. Seuss…I demanded that it be read to me at least three times a day