Friday, May 05, 2006

Feliz Cinco de Mayo a todos

y Feliz Aniversario a mi!!
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Today is the one year anniversary of Musings of an Empress. It seems like it's been a lot longer than that though I suppose it's just been a busy year.


I'm not going to ramble on about all the things that this year has brought. But, I would like to take a moment to point out all the wonderful blogs on my blogroll. Without exception, these fantastic people have encouraged me when I needed it and kicked my ass when I needed that too. Ya'll are the reason I'm still here since I rarely think I have anything of real value to say. hehe.

Anyway, thanks ya'll. And happy blogeversary to me.

Have a wonderful and safe Cinco de Mayo all!! If you're in the area, come visit me tonight, I'll probably be working.