Wednesday, January 24, 2007

And For My Next Trick

The travel for my job now begins in earnest. from now until the first week of March I will be traveling between two and four days a week, all over the great state of Kahlifornea. I leave tonight for Long Beach. This week it's a Mass Transit Security Seminar. I have decided that from here on out I will disavow all knowledge of the rare and mysterious gift called typing. My scribe skills are starting to be the bane of my existence.

Anyway, on the up side, it's supposed to be 74 degrees in Long Beach tomorrow. I may not get to see the sun for very long, but I will know that it exists and that might just be enough for the time being.

I still have another project to finish this afternoon and then I have to go home and pack. Good thing I didn't wait until the last minute. hehe.