Monday, December 25, 2006

Christmas Wishes

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Merry Christmas, Feliz Navidad, Joyeux Noël, Natal feliz!!

It's been said that Christmas is the time to tell the truth about what you really want, so in the spirit of the season, here is my list:
  1. I want Adrian's dad to stop suffering and his mom to get some rest.

  2. I want Adrian to be able to not worry so much about family and money and how to make all the pieces fit.

  3. I want MOH to start believing in herself and the amazing quality of her writing.

  4. I want MOH to be safe in Iraq next year

  5. I want my own grandpa to enjoy the time he has left.

  6. I want to be able to pick up extra hours at the old place and for those hours combined with my regular job to be enough to finally pay all my bills

  7. I want all the people I love to have all the joy and love this world has to offer.

  8. and I want those people to know that I love them with every fiber of my being

Thank you all for being a part of my life. "Merry Christmas to us, every one."