Monday, January 01, 2007

2007

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Happy New Year!!

I don't believe in resolutions; I figure, if there is something that I want to change about myself then I should just change it. There is no reason to wait around for a new year to start. However, I do have a couple wishes for the new year.
  1. It is my hope that each and everyone of you has a year of peace, joy and friendship.
  2. I wish for MOH and I to grasp all the happiness and love there is to be gained from this world. It's our turn to shine, MOH.
  3. I want to see the beauty in the little things this year, even with thr stress of everyday life.
I don't think I'm asking or expecting too much from this next year...only what I know is very possible. I enjoyed the second half of 2006 and I've decided that I'm looking forward to the start of 2007.


Love and light to all of you.