Friday, May 27, 2005

Bring It On


Here we go again…here is my “horror-scope” for today…this doesn’t bode well for this weekend. I have to be honest…I LOVE what Memorial Day stands for…but I HATE the day itself…I would rather be working than have the day off…at least that way my mind would be busy and focused rather than pretending to rest…

See for me, Memorial Day doesn’t bring good memories…the last four years something awful has happened on Memorial Day…I don’t remember many that stood out in my childhood…but in my adult life here are some of the examples: I have been kicked out of the house, lost a friend in a car accident, listened to bombs explode near the man I loved, and last year… I found out (in the worst way possible) that aforementioned man, Clark, was cheating on me…

I have spent my last four Memorial Days drunk…and while I would like this one to be different…it’s not looking very cheerful…maybe I can just lay low with my cell phone turned off and finish installing my car alarm…Kai is getting to feel a bit neglected…

Ok so here is my horoscope I promised…as illuminated by Kelli Fox at
www.astrology.com

Use your perspective to get out of a power struggle. The stars give you diplomatic immunity. Oh, here we go again -- that last-minute-change thing is about to happen. You can't stop it, and you can't prevent it. All you can do is adjust your attitude. Besides, you might like the end result. You're not that much more sensitive than usual, but someone you like is going to say something harsh that sets you back for a while. You'll be back on your feet soon. A higher-up you've never been all that fond of is about to give you one more reason to keep your distance. Before you let them know why you'll be skirting the walls to avoid contact, think this out. If it's because they've caused a problem in your personal life by making changes you weren't privy to, waiting until you see how the whole situation turns out might be better than going off in front of everyone. Just when you're developing a sense of true understanding, something or someone comes along that completely changes the picture. It's unsettling for your heart, but wait 'til you see what comes into focus now.


Posted by Hello