Wednesday, June 29, 2005

Random Answers


Ok so Miss Jess sent me this questionaire the other day and since it was mildly amusing, I am now passing on a few of the more random answers...maybe you'll learn something, maybe you won't, maybe you don't care...that is all up to you...I simply provide answers here...

1. Were you named after anyone? the story I like? or the truth?? No, seriously, I was named after the character Jenna Wade on "Dallas"

2. When did you last cry? ummm...about two days ago...i was so mad I cried...I hate it when I'm a girl like that

3. When did you last laugh? This morning...FG makes me laugh a lot

4. What is your birth date? 4-21

5. What is your most embarrassing CD? I proudly claim all cds I own...but probably my ‘Nmotion cd...you don't remember them? Don't worry you didn't miss anything

6. If you were another person, would YOU be friends with you? oh, hell yah! I think I’m amazing! ;)

7. Do you have a journal? This is kind of a redundant question since you’re currently reading it...it's the first one I've actually kept up with...

8. Do you use sarcasm a lot? ummm hello? I grew up in a fire house...any more questions?

9. What are your nicknames? Jenn, Jennanah, kiddo, Precious, little one, Empress ;-)

10. Would you bungee jump? been there, done that, got the t-shirt

11. Do you untie your shoes when you take them off? if they tie to begin with...if they're flip flops I'd look silly trying to untie them...don't you think?

12. Do you think that you are strong? Physically or emotionally?? The answer is yes on both counts...I don't always feel strong, but the fact that I'm still on the planet is a testiment to the fact that I'm stronger than I think

13. Favorite Sounds? kids laughter, ocean waves, engines, friends voices

14. What is your least favorite thing about yourself? I'ma skip this question...I'm not allowed to dwell on the things i don't like because I get unhealthy

15. Who do you miss most? my g-ma and Clark

16. What are you listening to right now? Currently "Forever and Ever" by Randy Travis and pieces of “tray again” by Alihiah (sp?) that I can hear from FG’s stereo

17. If you were a crayon, what color would you be? Deep, deep metallic purple

18. What is the weather out like right now? it is a beautiful early summer day in the Sacto Valley

19. The first thing you notice about the opposite sex? shoulders, eyes, shaved head (or lack thereof)

20. Favorite Drink? "but why is the rum gone?" here here agreed...Malibu with well just about anything

21. Favorite Sport? FOOTBALL baby

22. Favorite Food? Santanas...ok so I like Mexican food...and Thai food (but not if it smells like feet) ;-)

23. Last Movie You Watched? Batman Begins (sooo good!! I love Christian Bale)

24. Favorite Smells? sexy man, rain in the forest, ocean, Christmas, diesel exhaust off of fire trucks...

25. Do you have a special talent? do you have $1.99?? Just kidding...

Posted by Hello