Wednesday, March 15, 2006

Just Feel Better

***UPDATE*** ok, so this update is actually for the post below, but I wanted to give all five of my regular readers the opportunity to see this. Dear friend, Dale posted this article on the passing of Mrs. Julie Moore, one of the greatest Army wives of modern times. The article is a couple years old, but I thought it was still important enough to share. She was definitely one of the good ones.
Image hosting by Photobucket
Today is one of those days when I just can't seem to get going in any meaningful way. I am back at work after another of my all-too-common 36hr migraines. The workload isn't too crazy today...which, by the way is a good thing since I am still working reception in addition to my own job. I had a case this morning that should have taken me an hour and a half or so...three hours later I finally finished it. Oy I hate when my brain doesn't work at full speed. I could so go back to sleep right now. My body crashed out and I have been capable of sleep!! Yay!! I'm gonna go with this for as long as I can...it will only last another day or so I'm sure.

Anyway, I have been listening Bob Marley and Santana this morning...they always make the day a little less grey. So here's a little Santana for ya...with Steven Tyler for the bonus. :-)
"Just Feel Better" By Santana