Friday, May 12, 2006

Present Pet Peeves

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Oy! It's a good thing that today is Friday and that tomorrow I begin my vacation. This week at work has put way more stress on me than is healthy. This time tomorrow, I will be changing planes at LAX...a sad commentary that I'd rather be there than here. hehe. Anyway, my vacation hasn't started yet, therefore, I am annoyed. Here's a short list.

  • Idiots who drive with the tops up on their convertibles when it's 82 and sunny. (If you can't figure out what to do with your convertible, give it to me...I'll show you how it's done)

  • People who drive with their blinker on for multiple city blocks; then come to a full and complete stop before turning their compact car into a driveway designed for a semi-truck.

  • Receptionists who don't answer the phone because they are, "busy and it interrupts what I'm doing to answer the phone." (Cuz you get that option? Seriously?)

  • Loan companies that fucker up your deferment and threaten you with late charges on a loan they chose to defer

  • Grandfathers...mine mainly...not anyone else's...yet. Direct quote from mine a few minutes ago: "Your grandmother still seems to miss all you out there. It's like she can't get over it. It's really affecting her whole attitude about Tennessee." For the record, he said this in a tone of voice that implied that I oughta be sympathetic to his side.
Oy! At least it's Friday. So, what's bugging you guys today?