Thursday, February 08, 2007

quick update

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
I am just back from a whirlwind trip of meetings in Anaheim and San Jose. I still have 200+ pages of editing to do in the next couple days. I am beyond stressed out; though I have apreciated the notes I've gotten reminding me to hang in there. I love you guys!!!

Besides you wonderful people, there has been a couple things that have made this week bearable: Adrian and I are doing much better and life is starting to get back to normal for the two of us.

And, in other news...just as fantastic but different...I finally got some of my favorite pieces of art for my very own.

My favorite contemporary painter, the wonderfully talented Shano had a sale. And this, is what I walked away with:
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

and one of my all-time favorites:
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

I already have their new homes picked out. :-)